Posted on: Sunday, May 11, 2008
Posted at: 10:03 PM
omg omg, i was randomly blog surfing today when i chanced upon
ashin's blog.. and guess what i saw?!
ahhhh JUMP CONCERT DVD!!!
OMGGGGGGGG. I TELL YOU, I WANNA GET IT! but sadly it doesn't seem as though singapore has the preorder going on lehhh.. i want to get my hands on it! psst huiling, let's go buy together! =))
TAG REPLIES!
melia: HAHAHAH it really is true that that was a really rare inspirational thought coming from you what.. HEH. but anw, thanks girl. i appreciate it alot =)) and yes blogs are indeed a way for us to keep in touch! mannnn come back soon lahhh. i feel so whiny repeating that sentence so many times alr =x
nessa and jon: hahahah reply you all together. ayee give melia credit for saying smth so inspirational lah.. it's really rare to hear her say such things you know. HAHAH she's so going to kill me =)
huiling: hahahahah mayday songs are all nice k! and xiao tai yang is damn power, topped the charts for 3 weeks alr! =)) I WANT THE DVD!!